1421 WEST 450 ROAD
PRYOR, OKLAHOMA 74361
The event is located 4 miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma or 5 miles south of Adair, Oklahoma on Highway 69.
You will enter the venue by turning east onto County Road W 450 and proceed to the general admission entrance.
Pryor, OK is 45 minutes from Tulsa on a beautiful scenic drive. Tulsa is our nearest airport for air travel.
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFO
GETTING TO ROCKLAHOMA
EVENT & CAMPING MAPS
Rocklahoma is an accessible event, and we are dedicated to continually improving our efforts to ensure you have access to all the event amenities. We welcome and encourage all feedback and suggestions from our patrons. The following explains the services provided this year. Please read this informational guide thoroughly before sending an inquiry email. For any accessibility related questions not answered in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist you and address your accessibility needs.
The venue is navigable for people with mobility disabilities. The event is on natural terrain with grass, dirt, gravel, and cement pathways connecting much of the venue. There are accessible routes connected throughout the venue, including parking, entrances, stages, ADA viewing areas, vendors, and all other activity areas. We encourage all guests with mobility disabilities to utilize personal forms of transportation, including wheelchairs and scooters.
Crutches, walkers, and canes can also be brought into the event. If you need to recharge your motorized mobility device, you may do so at a Guest/Accessibility Services booth inside the event. Patrons should bring all cords and accessories needed to charge their devices.
Chargers must use a 110-volt, 20-amp circuit.
We will not be providing wheelchair or scooter rentals.
There will be limited ADA parking spots for guests with disabilities onsite. GA ADA parking can be accessed through the WEST parking entrance, located directly outside the Main festival entrance. VIP ADA parking can be accessed through the EAST parking entrance, located directly outside the VIP festival entrance. Parking requires a parking pass (your festival pass unless you’ve purchased preferred parking) and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must have a verified handicap placard, permit, or license plate to enter this parking lot. The person to whom the handicap credential is issued must be present as a driver or passenger in the vehicle.
There will be an ADA entry lane located at each festival entrance. Disabled guests may use this lane to enter the venue safely. After using the ADA entry, please visit a Guest/Accessibility Services booth immediately to keep using the ADA entry for the following show days.
Please Note: You must stop here to get your ADA wristband credential. There is no ADA pre registration before the event – this is all done onsite.
There will be 2 Guest Services booths inside the event. One is located at ‘The Lobby,’ just inside both the main and camping entrances, at the 4-way cross in the walkway, outside the Roadhouse. Another is to the right side of the main stage. The location of these booths will
be labeled on the event map when it is released. Each of these Guest Services booths will have
an Accessibility Services window and a team member to assist you. At these locations, you can:
- Get your ADA wristband credential.
- Get your ADA questions answered.
- Learn about our accessibility services.
- ADA wristbands are good for the whole weekend
- DO NOT remove your wristband for the entire duration of the event
- One companion wristband will be issued for each disabled patron (exceptions will be made for families with young children)
- If a disabled guest wants to switch their companion, please bring the old companion wristband to a Guest Services booth to be reissued
There will be accessible viewing areas made available to ADA patrons at designated stages. To gain access to these areas, please visit us at a Guest/Accessibility Services booth.
Accessible Viewing Area Policies:
- Companions may be asked to stand in the back if capacity is reached.
- Patrons and companions may not smoke in these areas.
- Patrons may not save spots.
- Do not block the view of the guests behind you.
Accessible camping locations are available for those with accessibility needs in both GA and VIP camping areas. Campsites include close access to paths, entrances, exits, shuttles, accessible restrooms, and accessible showers.
Accessible camping spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. To purchase your ADA campsite, please call 866-499-0027 (Rocklahoma) or 866-404-0036 (Born and Raised).”
The ADA campsites are not available to the public on the website site. You will need to call to purchase. You need a verified handicap placard or license plate to enter the accessible camping area. The person to whom the placard or plate is issued must be present in the vehicle as a driver or passenger. As part of accessing accessible camping, identification will be checked to ensure legitimate use.
Service animals are permitted throughout the venue. However, this does not include emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Any animal whose task is to provide protection, emotional support, well-being, comfort, or companionship is not considered a service animal and will not be allowed into the venue. Only service animals that have been individually trained and are under the proper care of their owners will be allowed within the premises.
The following guidelines must be followed:
- All service animals must be registered with the ADA department upon entry into the event.
- All service animals must remain by the handler’s side and be harnessed, leashed, or tethered. If these devices interfere with the service animal’s work or if the handler’s disability prevents the use of these devices, the handler must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal, or other effective controls.
- Service animals must be housebroken and use the service animal relief area.
- Anyone bringing an animal will be responsible for and liable for any damage or injury caused by the animal.
- All service animals should have legally required vaccinations (which ADA staff may ask to see for verification)
We ask that you do not leave your animal in your car while inside the event, as vehicles without air conditioning may become too hot and unsafe for any animal. We also ask that you do not leave your animal in your RV UNLESS there is air conditioning consistently on for them.
First Aid: We have several locations throughout the venue, noted on the event maps and mobile app, if available. Professional medical staff can help you with your medical needs at this location.
Prescription Medications: All prescription medications must be in the original manufacturer container with your name, which matches your government-issued photo ID. Please only bring enough medication for the duration of the event. The medical team must clear your medications at the event entry.
Rocklahoma will consider any request by a guest with a disability for reasonable modification of its policies, practices, or procedures or for auxiliary aids and services that will permit the equal guest enjoyment of the goods and services offered at the event. We encourage you to make any such request as far in advance as possible to enhance our ability to evaluate and fulfill the request.
In continually trying to make our event more accessible, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com for any of your accessibility-related needs. Additionally, if you have any questions about ADA policies or our services, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We hope you find this guide informative; we look forward to seeing you at Rocklahoma!
The Festival is a CASHLESS EVENT – only credit cards will be accepted at Festival Outlets and with the on-site vendors.
For faster transactions, the Festival offers a “go cashless” system for purchases at the main venue bars, the General Store, and the Merch Tent. To “Go Cashless”, attach a credit card to your wristband using the link below.
Attaching your credit card to your wristband is NOT required, but it does make things faster at the bars, the merch tent, and the store!
TO “GO CASHLESS”:
- Follow the prompts to add your card information
- Your phone number is your account # to log back into your account
- This profile account simply stores a card. It makes the association with your band at the festival when you make your first purchase
- You can change your PIN or credit card by logging into your account with your phone number
- You can attach the same card to multiple bands, BUT you must create a new account with a different phone number and PIN OR share your phone number and PIN to add multiple wristbands to your account
Wristband transactions can be made at bars, merch, and the general store.