If you are using a screen reader and are having problems using this website, please call (888) 842-5007 for assistance. Please note, this number is for accessibility issues and is not a ticketing hotline.
1421 West 450 Road
Pryor, Oklahoma 74361
The event is located 4 miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma or 5 miles south of Adair, Oklahoma on Highway 69. You will enter the venue by turning east onto County Road W 450 and proceed to the general admission entrance.
Pryor, OK is 45 minutes from Tulsa on a beautiful scenic drive. Tulsa is our nearest airport for air travel.
To apply for 2022 media credentials please email Ashley@a12entertainment.com
For partnership opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wristband/Pass Purchase Support
Festival Ticketing Company:
(Mon-Fri 12pm-6pm CT)
General Festival Info
GENERAL FESTIVAL INFORMATION
- Rocklahoma is an OUTDOOR EVENT.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Doors open at 11:00am for the Roadhouse -presented by DEB Concerts. Main venue doors open at 2:00pm.
- No scalping or resell of festival passes allowed, no unauthorized sales of any kind are allowed.
- Line-up and set times are subject to change.
- Rocklahoma is an all-ages show; however, we encourage you to leave the kids at home. Should you decide to bring a child, the child will need a ticket.
- A valid ID and credit card used for purchase will be required at the time of Will Call pickup.
- Everyone and everything (including vehicles) are subject to search at all entry points.
- The festival promoters, artists, consultants, vendors, sponsors and any other party affiliated with Rocklahoma are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. It is the sole responsibility of the patron for any items that are brought on or around the concert, parking and/or campground site. Please leave your valuables at home or if you choose to leave them in your vehicle, make sure they are out of sight.
- The festival is not responsible for damage or theft to vehicles or vehicle contents. IF you choose to leave your valuables in your vehicle, please make sure they are out of sight and lock your vehicle when it is left unattended. Any vehicle parked overnight or illegally parked may be towed at the owner’s expense.
- All vehicles must have a valid parking pass displayed. Vehicle must park in designated areas within the campgrounds or parking lots.
- Warning: Moshing and crowd surfing are strongly discouraged. Patrons assume all risk associated with such activities.
- Festival passes may be upgraded at the VIP Box Office on-site pending availability.
- Box office hours prior to the event are Monday through Friday 9am to 5:00pm CST and Saturday 9am to 12:00pm CST.
- For general information or special assistance requests for Rocklahoma, please contact: email@example.com or 866.310.2288. We ask that all special assistance requests be communicated at least two weeks prior to the event date to ensure that your requests can be accommodated.
- Event details are subject to change, so please check back with us prior to the event for all the latest maps and information.
- Beginning Sunday, August 29 2021 at 12pm CST, Will Call pickup will be available at the Main GA Camping and Parking entrance during designated gate times.
Special Event Notes
- The event is located 4 miles north of Pryor, Oklahoma or 5 miles south of Adair, Oklahoma on Highway 69. You will enter the venue by turning east onto County Road W 450 and proceed to the general admission entrance. Our physical address is 1421 W 450 Road, Pryor, Oklahoma, 74361.
- The GA concert entrance is located at Gate #5. The GA parking/camping entrance is located at Gate #1.
- The VIP concert entrance is located at Gate #9. The VIP parking/camping entrance is located at Gate #3.
- Outside Food and Beverage will be allowed in the Campgrounds only, it will not be allowed in the Parking Area or Concert Site.
- RVs and trailers must have been built and certified in accordance with NFPA 1192-15 (National Fire Protection Agency) or ANSI A119.5-09 (American National Standards Institute) consensus standards for recreational vehicles. RVs may not be converted and must meet standard fire and safety guidelines.
- You are allowed to bring in lawn chairs and or blankets to sit on for general admission seating. See Clear Bag Policy at the top of this page.
- Wristbands will be shipped within four weeks of Rocklahoma. You must wear your wristband for the duration of the event. The wristband is your ticket and allows you entry between parking, the campground, and the concert site or various VIP areas as applicable. Once removed, your wristband will become invalid and you will no longer be allowed access into the event.